- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL EVENT – “Mindshift: The Tools for Transformation” with Mark Bonchek PhD
September 9th, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
FEI Member Offer
FEI is pleased to continue our partnership with The Growth Faculty as it presents a virtual masterclass with the founder of Shift Thinking, Mark Bonchek PhD.
“New Doing Requires New Thinking”
Mark, advisor to McKinsey & Co, The Economist, IBM, Adobe and many more, will equip you with the new tools and mental models to shift from incremental to exponential thinking, to identify and harness opportunities and to collaboratively design and to execute your vision for the future.
You will cover:
- How to update your mindset for a new business landscape
- How to ground customers, employees and partners around your brand
- Network leadership – the art of letting go without losing control
- How to unlearn in order to overcome blind spots and embrace new opportunities
- How to tell stories in a world of infinite channels and impossible expectations
If you would like to secure tickets for this event on Wednesday 9 September 2020, please express your interest to FEI here and we will send you the relevant details to complete your booking. Please note that FEI Foundation Members can purchase individual tickets at the FEI member rate and FEI Premium Members can purchase discounted tickets for themselves and their guests.
As the CEO of Shift Thinking, and a member of the Singularity University faculty, Mark works with organisations to unlearn mental models that have grown outdated and replace them with new ones that can accelerate growth, engagement and performance.