- This event has passed.
PLEASE CONTACT THE GROWTH FACULTY – SYDNEY – Simon Sinek LIVE – Early Bird Tickets for FEI Members
Monday, 23rd March @ 9:30 am - 1:15 pm
FEI is pleased to continue its partnership with The Growth Faculty to present best-selling author, TED phenomenon and self-described optimist, Simon Sinek LIVE.
FEI Members have the opportunity to see Simon live in 2020 at a specially reduced price, with early bird registrations receiving an FEI Member discount of $100 per Premium ticket.
If you are interested in purchasing tickets for this event please express your interest to FEI HERE and we will send you the relevant details to complete your booking. Please note that the full discount is for current FEI members only. Guests of FEI members will also receive a discount. To join FEI, please click here.
Following sell-out events in 2017, Simon returns to present new research from his highly anticipated book, The Infinite Game.
Business is an infinite game, yet so many leaders make decisions with an outdated and finite mindset. In this exclusive half day event, Simon will show you how The Infinite Mindset sparks the desire to create, innovate and tackle disruption head on, and boldly confront some of the biggest challenges facing leaders today.
ABOUT SIMON SINEK…
Described as “a visionary thinker with a rare intellect,” Simon teaches leaders and organisations how to inspire people. His achievements include:
- Author of five books including global best-seller, Start With Why
- TED phenomenon; his first Ted Talk in 2009 became the third most watched of all time
- Simon’s interview on Millennials in the Workplace garnered over 80 million views within a week
- Consultant to Ernst & Young, American Airlines, Disney, Deutsche Bank and Mars
- Speaker for United Nations, United States Air Force, Marine Corps and the Navy