- This event has passed.
SYDNEY – Growth Series – Breakfast with the CFO
October 17th, 2019 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 amFree – $110.00
FEI is very pleased to have as our next Growth Series speaker, Andrew Cartledge the CFO of WiseTech Global and a valued FEI mentor. WiseTech is an Australian success story, as a cloud-based developer of software solutions for the international and domestic logistics industries. Founded in Sydney in 1994, it is now an ASX100 company with 40 offices in Australasia, Europe and the Americas.
Andrew moved to WiseTech Global, shortly before it listed on the ASX, after a long and broad finance career with General Electric, that encompassed divisional and country CFO roles in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, PNG, the Netherlands and the US. As a finance executive who prides himself on taking on the tough assignments and continually learning, come along to hear how this career approach has equipped him for his ASX100 CFO role.
At this event, you will learn about:
- working in a relentlessly innovative environment focussing on next-gen technology;
- the skillset (and mindset) required to broaden the finance role into an operating/COO role;
- multinational versus ASX-listed experience;
- moving laterally, globally and across industries;
- leading high performing teams; and
- partnering strategically and commercially with business leaders.
This event is open to all FEI members and we encourage you to come along for an interactive discussion with Andrew and your peers. Growth Series events are complimentary for our current mentees.