BRISBANE – Growth Series – Investor Relations Roundtable
Friday, 6th September @ 12:15 pm - 2:00 pmFree – $90.00
Please join us for our first Growth Series event for the 2019/20 mentoring season, where will be hosting Investor Relations expert Warwick Bryan. Warwick, consultant and former Head of IR for the Commonwealth Bank, will walk us through how best to communicate with investors and other stakeholders. The increasing importance of stakeholder management to the CFO role cannot be underestimated. EY’s DNA of the CFO study outlines the CFO’s need for “prioritizing the most important stakeholder relationships, communicating proactively and telling a consistent value story.”
This is your chance to learn how.
At this roundtable, you will learn:
- How to build long-term relations with like-minded investors who understand your business
- How to provide sufficient information to enable the market to value your company
- The most efficient use of management time for IR
- How and when to provide opportunities for market feedback
- How to build and safeguard your company’s reputation
You should attend if:
- You are a 2019/20 FEI mentee
- You are interested in honing your existing stakeholder and investor management skills
- You need to gain more exposure to investor relations, a key component of the CFO portfolio
- You wish to future proof your skill set with these increasingly vital CFO capabilities
This is a FEI Member Only event. It is complimentary for mentees in our 2019/20 Mentoring Program and open to all FEI members.
With their learning orientation, FEI events typically meet the requirements for CPD for professional bodies. We can provide members with a report of FEI learning activity from 1 April this year. This event would be regarded as 1 hour of CPD.